Does your smile make you feel self-conscious? Are your teeth crooked, but you don’t want to endure metal braces? Then, the straight smile you desire can be achieved with Invisalign. Does your smile make you feel self-conscious? Are your teeth crooked, but you don’t want to endure metal braces? Then, the straight smile you desire can be achieved with Invisalign.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign does not use brackets and metal wires like traditional braces. Rather, Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners to gradually move your teeth into proper alignment.
We use 3-D computer imaging to prepare a treatment plan that will move your teeth along an optimal path to straighter teeth. Then, we send the treatment plan to an Invisalign lab that will create your custom plastic aligners. We will provide you with the sets of aligners and instructions for wearing each set. The aligners should be worn for at least 22 hours each day. Every six weeks, we will set appointments for you to discuss the progress of your treatment plan with your dentist. You will notice the improvement toward a straighter smile as you gradually switch to the next aligner each week until all your aligners are used and you complete your treatment plan.
What are the Benefits of Invisalign?
- Invisalign uses smooth plastic aligners, so it doesn’t cause as much irritation like brackets and metal wires from traditional braces.
- Most people will not notice you are wearing the transparent plastic aligners. Invisalign is almost an invisible treatment.
- There are no food restrictions. The aligners can be removed during meals, so you can eat your favorite foods. Remember to brush your teeth before putting them back on.
- Since aligners are removable, it is also easier to brush and floss with Invisalign in comparison to traditional braces.
- The results from Invisalign are quick. Treatment plans average 12 to 15 months.
Are You a Good Candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign is an excellent treatment choice for many people and produces remarkable results. Please call Dental Health Center if you would like more information or would like to know if you’re a candidate for Invisalign treatment in New Caney, TX. Our team looks forward to being part of your plan for a healthier, more attractive smile.
Implants tend to be more expensive than bridges because implants are stronger, longer-lasting, and don’t rely on surrounding teeth for support. Feel free to contact us for any questions about dental implants.